In other news, I was browsing through some old photos that were stored on myTmobile album and I had to laugh at some. Enjoy.
When I worked for IHC in the lab, a co-worker and I enjoyed causing trouble. I was reading "Eclipse" and the version I bought came with some flower tattoos. Well my mother is quite the fan of the book series, so I decided to give her a run for her money. Griff and I applied the rub-on tattoo and then used some clear stretchy stuff (used for covering pee. Believe me, the stuff on my arm is sterile and hasn't covered pee) and then taped it to make it look like a fresh tattoo. I came home to my mother reading one of the books. I proceeded to tell her that on my lunch break I decided I wanted to forever etch my love for the Twilight series into my arm. I showed her the 'tattoo' and she lost it. I mean yelling and cursing and all sorts of exclamations. I let the joke go on for a couple of days before the rub-on tattoo decided to rub-off.
This next little diddy I like to call "Showing the man who is boss." I refused to swim in public pools after the whole cryptosporidium (sp?) fiasco came about. So I went to Target and purchase a very cost effective (15 dolla) blow-up pool. I used it twice before my brute of a Lab (Sadie) popped holes in it. Best 15 dollars ever!



2 comments:
That is so classic! I love the tatoo idea that's hilarious! I wish I could have seen your moms reaction LOL!!
Thanks! My little killer dog is a 3 pound teacup poodle! Isn't he precious? Hes such a stinker.
Post a Comment