9.03.2008

i'm scurred.

I feel so bombarded lately. You know that feeling where you feel like you can't relax because you have to get stuff done? It sucks: here is the synopsis of what is going on in my life.

-Got back from Texas last night. Get to work this morning and have a 1.5 foot stack of work to do. Have not started that work. My lack of motivation at work has declined rapidly since discovering my boss is......an ass.
-School is kicking my ass. I really don't think college is going to be my friend this year. Refer to previous post about gay group project.
-My lawsuit is finally moving forward, thank god. But now I have to go in for what they call a "deposition." Which means I get grilled by a defense attorney under oath. I'm scared. I don't like lawyers (except mine cause he's way coo.) Lawyers are mean and smell like Aqua Velva or patchouli oil(Tyler's favorite....haha). Please pray for me that I don't shit my pants. Thanks.
-I'm on this no-debt plan. It's working quite well but means that a lot of self-discipline on my part. And that sucks.
-Finally, no more junk food! I'm going to do Weight Watchers because I've really started to get fat. Since I've met Tyler I haven't been as active or eating the best, so I'm gonna change that fo sho!


Texas was Texas. I sure do love that state! (Minus the stupid drivers) I got to spend time with my sister on her birthday and babysit Sean a couple of times! He sure is my favorite! He loves to look at everything and 'talk.'
Above: Sean likes his fingers!

Below: Sean and Miley on our super long walk. They both loved it!



As for activities, I didn't really go anywhere special. I got to see a little bit of the 'ghetto' (Not the real ghetto,but there were bars on every window, latino and asian markets, and plenty of oldsmobile's. So I call it the ghetto.) Adrienne and I also stocked her wine fridge. That was fun. A neat thing about Texas is that you can buy all sorts of wine in the grocery stores. We went out to eat occasionally. But mostly I spent my time at the house playing with Sean or attempting to relax.

Above: Wine shopping!

Below: Harry Hines Blvd. (aka "Jamie's ghetto")

1 comment:

Marrissa said...

Amen to school boo. Fuck it! I am so damn sick of it all. And I love you pup! She looks so sweet. So does the neph.