5.25.2009

Hello summer!!

Sorry for the delay in posting stuff...I've been busy...doing stuff...

Summer starts for me the moment we get 70 degree weather. I love summer! This summer however I will be lathering on the sunscreen, thanks to possible moles and cysts being not so benign. So far this summer we have kept busy! Tyler started his assignment in Wyoming. They are remodeling a Smith's for 16+ weeks. Last week was one of the longest weeks of my life. It was incredibly hard not to have him here. He came home on Thursday night and I'm loving every second of having him home!


Around baby Sean's birthday-we watched my mama's dogs while they went down to visit sister, Pat and bebe in Texas. Sadie and Joey are Daisy's best friends! She just goes crazy when they are around! Having them over is always eventful (Joey escaping, Sadie having anxiety related bowel problems, and sleepless nights thanks to 3:00 am potty breaks.)

(Also, for some reason Sadie looks like she's in trouble whenever you take her picture. And yes, Joey is an ewok!)


This weekend we headed up to Tyler's dad's property to camp! It is by Starvation reservoir-very pretty! Glade and Sarah came with us and I think we all had a pretty good time! We came home early though because the weather was shit!

This was my first time shooting a shotgun-SO much fun. It took me a few tries to actually shoot a clay pigeon but I finally got used to it. My poor arm however did not get used to it. (Pictures to come!)







The following pictures are from the previous weekend. We went up to a little place by Camp Flloyd and and really loved it! We found a pretty little place where we could see the sunset. We also enjoyed some "sprite" in a bottle.



My new favorite picture of miss daisy!


Yours truly.







That's about all for now! I will post in a few about our upcoming activities!

3 comments:

Marrissa said...

Sounds like you guys have been having so much fun!! Can't wait for our dinner date. :)

Becky Green said...

I can make you one of those canvas things, fo sho--it'd probably cost like $35 though. The canvas costs $26, and then the paints are like $4 a piece and I'd need to get 2. But you'd probably enjoy it more if you tried it yourself :) It was super easy.

But if I ever find a good deal on canvases, I'm SO going to buy some because $26 is sort of ridiculous.

Danielle said...

Yay! I'm so glad that we can blog each other!! You guys make such a great couple :)