Bless your engine, my dear car.
First it was the mirror. Thanks to the Holiday car wash, you lost an essential part of you. Your precious paint was scratched thanks to a hanging mirror for 2 miles.

Then we cannot forget the evil tow man that broke your front end. Damn him.
Then comes this week. The tire was punctured by a stupid screw, wednesday your dear driver got a ticket and then today came the mother of all offenses.....

You were shoved off the road into a snow bank. 4 people had to push you out.
Enough is enough and the new year will bring you new things like new tires and a new mirror. Oh, and thanks for keeping me alive. I owe you one.
(I promise I am not a neglectful car owner. I've had terrible luck with cars. Ask my family.)
1 comment:
you really do have bad luck with cars! this makes me want to give your car and hug... and makes me glad that i don't live where it snows.
Post a Comment