12.16.2008

sheer awesomeness.

I've decided that this blog is for my own enjoyment, since no one comments anymore since I've gone private.

I love Princess Unicorn. I aspire to be like her. Who else has a 7 inch horn sticking out of her head with magical powers?

Awesome.


7 comments:

Marrissa said...

I comment you. And our blogs are awesome even if they are purely for our own entertainment.

The Smith Family! said...

Oh Jamie, You kill me! I ALWAYS look at your blog. I love to see your cute little nephew, who looks exactly like your family! And good job @ getting a 4.0 you must know someone real smart in your class. Ha ha!

Marrissa said...

I am going to take you up on that tip because my head might fall off from pounding so hard...and I've been GULPING the water. So thirsty for some weird reason.

You're the bomb.com.

Unknown said...

okay, now i've commented on all your blogs posted since you went incognito...
wooohooo!

merry freaking christmas!

brittany said...

Love it! P.s I love that you and yotu doggie shave coordinated sweaters! We gotta get in on that, well maybe not Bella would probably shred it before we even left the house.

About Us said...

haha I comment too... And I love on the side of your page with you and your puppy in matching sweaters.. that is adorable. :) And princess unicorn rocks.

Brittan said...

I don't even want to think about what would happen if I were Princess Unicorn. You don't want to piss off a lady with a 7 inch horn stick out of her head...