4.26.2009

It is Daisy's world and we just live in it....




I'm pretty sure I am going to rename my blog to "The Daisy and baby Sean update blog."

Yesterday, being that it was rainy and cold, Daisy was a snuggle-bear. She doesn't care if you are comfortable or not, all that matters is that she is comfortable! We can't leave anything on the couch unless we want her to claim it and sleep on it for hours (hence the pillow picture). The picture below is when I got back from SF, she wouldn't leave my hoodie for two minutes.

Did I mention....We just LOVE her!


3 comments:

Brittan said...

She is precious! I love that look of entitlement on her face in the second picture. haha

Marrissa said...

She is SO cute!! I just wanna squeeze her.

Unknown said...

that is so sweet. i wish miley were all snuggly and cuddly like that sometimes...mostly she's just a bump on a log.