
And this is the bathroom after I moved in! Tyler and I (mostly Tyler) spent numerous hours working on this little diddy. We ripped out the old counter tops and laminate flooring and replace it with tile. We got a new sink and toilet, and got all new towels and fixtures. My favorite part was saying goodbye to the old mirror and replacing it with the nice big one (pictured above.) I still need to find some decorations (like some wall art) so the bathroom feels a little less bare.



And then we decided during the same time we were remodeling the bathroom, that we should work on our office. The painting process was hell. I HATE painting. We found an awesome deal on the desk, but the downside was you had to put it together all by yourself. I am instruction-challenged so poor Tyler put this beauty together. Now I can do homework with space. The very last picture is what the old desk was. We (Tyler) replaced the old ceiling fan, and got a new bookshelf too. Now I just need to decorate. :)





Well that's it for the home renovations! (For now...) I'll post some more pictures when I finally get around to decorating.


5 comments:
So exciting!! Looks good. :)
wow, nice job! it looks amazing. i'm super jealous of your awesome desk.
Wow! I really like your bathroom! I wish I could paint my apartment :( sigh. But I have found very nice wall things at Big Lots, surprisingly--especially for little room like bathrooms where you don't want a $100 painting on the wall.
looks great! you've been a busy little bee...
way to go Jaimie! Looks good
Post a Comment