
I choose this picture to be the first one, because honestly it is hilarious! I was having so much fun I didn't care what faces I was pulling.

We went parasailing and the folks above me were our guides. I am going to call them Bob and Tom. They both had matching gold teeth and kick ass personalities. I miss them already.
Below is my glorious self and the Martins. Connie and Ferron came along on the cruise and I thoroughly got to enjoy meeting them.

The Disney Wonder. What an amazing and beautiful monstrosity.


This picture was taken on the last night of the cruise. I was thoroughly exhasted. (If you couldn't tell.)

Champagne!


Disney's private island called Castaway Cay. (Pronounced KEY. It took me the whole trip to get this into my head.) This picture is of their adult only beach and it was FANTASTIC!!


While on Castaway Cay, we got to fed and pet some stingray's. (Minus the stingers.) I'm such a siss and screamed everytime a stingray brushed up against me. But who cares? I do NOT want to end up like Steve Irwin.
Our lovely housekeeper, Ionie, made me a stingray that evening out of towels to help me "relax" Ionie was a sweet lady who gave me extra chocolates and slippers. :)

Needless to say, I was terrified. I kept thinking a shark was gonna chomp of my leg. (I know, I know I'm paranoid.)










7 comments:
these pictures are hilarious. i'm seriously laughing so hard! you are adorable!! what an amazing trip. i can't believe it. i'm glad you finally got to see your friend and got to have a vacation... we all know how much you needed it. i love you, jamie!
Looks like so much fun!! Can't wait to hear more details when we lunch. Love ya! :)
Fun!!! It's okay...I'm the same way. I can't stand pronouncing Cay as "key". It's so dumb. Beautiful pictures!
gah i am so jealous. looks like you had a ton of fun!!
I can't believe your housekeeper made you a stingray out of towels! Some awesome housekeeper you had. Looks like you had a blast! So happy you did.
Ok so I'm back. Why? Because I am in love with that first picture of you. It's so hilarious! Anytime I need to smile I'm like "Hmm, I think this calls for the Jamie parasailing picture!" hahaha
those pictures are gorgeous. I LOVE the snorkel one of you.. I'd be scared of sharks too. That's why I sat on the beach in Hawaii when everyone else went.
and the one with the yellow umbrella looks like a Corona commercial lol
Olesya.. ? we went to school with her. are you guys like best friends? I haven't seen her forever. why couldn't tyler be there? Was it just you & her??
LMAO @ freaking out when the sting rays came by and you didn't want to end up like Steve Irwin. GOOD CALL JAMIE!!!
Post a Comment