2.10.2009

random updates folks.

#1. Still in mass amounts of pain and extremely tired and sedentary.

#2. Found the coolest product on the market. It is called
LemiShine and it takes of hard water spots like you wouldn't believe. You can find it in the dish detergent section at your local Wal-Hell. But this shit is the shit and works wonders. Go buy it. I'd put a picture up but its impossible to get one to work sorry.

#3. Can't buy my beloved camera because I have to pay a deductible. Someday soon I promise I'll have my XSi.

#4. Carbon Monoxide Alarms went off this morning. Glorious. Daisy and I were a tad freaked out.

#5. Still can't talk about the work situation. Promise to update soon.

#6. We're going to California in T-minus 2 months. Woooooooooo! I am dying my hair blonde for the trip. (I have to fit in.) We are very ready for a vacation! I'm ready for some Olesya time too!

#7. Still doing WW. Haven't lost a pound since Christmas but give me a break. It's been a rough couple of months.

#8. Went on a road trip with
Britt and had a great time. We went to a little town called Yearington (sp??) and picked up the cutest little puppy! Good memories and good times!

#9. Tyler and I have been together for almost a year now (in two weeks!) How time flys! I love him dearly.

#10. I had a TaxCAT do my taxes. Thank you Uncle Sam! See the cat below.

#11. I miss my sister dearly. I'm hoping to see them very soon and I'll be there for Sean's first birthday. Again, how time flies!! He waves and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

#12. That is all!



The sunset whilst driving.

This very cool thingy that once used to be a mine but now has water in it. Very cool.


Me and Britt. We are quite precious.


La TaxCAT-arino.

4 comments:

brittany said...

we are soo precious. :)

Unknown said...

#1 Wish you were feeling better. Can't the doctors do anything for you?
#2 hard water rocks
#3 i have my old SLR if you want it...it's not digital though. totally old school with film and all.
#4 scary! i know that feeling tho
#5 hope that situation is getting taken care of
#6 yay for california! is that southern cali you will be visiting?
#7 as long as you maintain the weight you've lost - great job! you've worked hard to get where you're at so just do your best. that's all that anyone can ask.
#8 fun! love road trips.
#9 really? wow. a year does go by too fast.
#10 i love tax season when there is a refund involved.
#11 i miss you too. i'm so excited to see you again - can't wait till May.

Bonnie said...

Hope you get your camera soon! It's so fun to take pictures. Hope whatever is going on gets better soon.

Brittan said...

#1. :( I hope one day they can fix what's hurting you enough to alleviate the pain.

#3. Dude, right there with you... only I want mine to take video... on film. One day...

#4. Freaking scary! At least you know they work!

#5. Can you update now??? I think you can!

#6. Good Lord, take me with you. Please? I'm very well behaved.

#9. Congrats! He's so cute and you make him even cuter.

#11. That means I get to see your purty face. woooooooooo!


I <3 U.